Saturday, March 14, 2009

Artist To Watch: New Boyz



If you're on Twitter or just follow Diddy in general life, chances are you viewed the video of his son Christian, and cousin, Roxy dancing. I thought the video was very cute and dope, but the song they were dancing to interested me more - that sh*t goes HARD! lol! I found myself pop locking, getting hyphy and whatever have you to this joint; I had to track down the Artists! Allow me to introduce, New Boyz!

Talented duo in Los Angeles, California, recently made the charts as Number 1 Unsigned Artist in California, on MySpace. Currently working on their new mixtape, "Skinny Jeans and a Mic", Legacy and Ben J have a hit on their hands with "You're A Jerk".

You're A Jerk - New Boyz


For more information and music for The New Boyz, visit their MySpace page - www.myspace.com/officialnewboyz.

Check out Christian and Roxy doing their thang! PTwitty TV

1 comments:

Unknown said...

better version here

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=WnBTWUh0OW5IcWNLSkE9PQ

 
Music Marketing 101 © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você